HOGWASH : phagotum

a) Alimentation, the liquid pushed through a tube into a comatose person's stomach.
Ted Remington (1 vote – bonzai)

b) Outdoor restaurant in an agora (Greek marketplace); by extension, any sidewalk café. wofahulicodoc (2 votes – consuelo, Wordwind)

c) The algae which clings to rocks and docks at the water line of fresh water lakes and slow-moving streams. Whitman O’Neill (4 votes – JohnHawaii, Maahey, RubyRed, sheepishlion)

d) Appellation for the Hughes BGM-71 fly-by-wire anti-tank missile, nicknamed the "little tank eater" (from phago-, eating + Tank Unhinging Missile) tsuwm (2 votes – AnnaStrophic, tsuwm)

e) A glutton - someone who eats too much. RhubarbCommando

f) An open-work decoration of fabric in which thread is drawn in crisscross stitches across an open seam; a corruption from Greek “phaekelos” (i.e., fagot). Coffeebean (1 vote – Ted Remington)

g) A traveling cloak used for protection against stormy weather. Coffeebean (1 vote – Bingley)

h) Roman military rations which consisted of corn, bacon, cheese, vegetables, fruit, olive oil and wine. Coffeebean (1 vote garnered from Faldage)

i) A Renaissance-era prototype of the bassoon (fagotte), originally designed with bagpipes in mind. AnnaStrophic CORRECT ANSWER (received 2 votes from wofahulicodoc and dxb)

j) Any of an order of insectivorous vascular plants often with the sporangia borne in lanceolate-shaped strobili. Wordwind (6 votes – RhubarbCommando, Zed, sjm, etaoin, Capfka, modestgoddess)

k) Medical term for the effects of a previous attack of acid indigestion on 'beneficial bacteria' in the bowel. "He is suffering from phagotum". dxb

l) A colony of flesh-eating bacteria. modestgoddess

m) Residue from a deteriorating cell. JohnHawaii (1 vote – WO’N)

n) Something eaten which is not normally part of the eater's diet. Bingley

Here are the final tallies:

The Winner is Wordwind who receives 1 point for submitting a definition and 6 points from those who voted for J, for a total of 7 whopping points.

Runners Up are:
AnnaStrophic with a total of 5 points (3 for submitting a correct definition and 2 from those who voted for I).

Whitman O’Neill with a total of 5 points (1 for submitting and 4 from those who voted for C).

Wofahulicodoc with 5 points (1 for submitting, 2 from those who voted for B and 2 points for a correct guess).

Thanks to all who played!