Oh No! Mr O'Neill, sir, I assure you I was not attacking you for having animosity! I try not to attack people for stating their own beliefs. :) When I wrote the post, I did not even pay attention to *who* was taking Faldage to task...if I had had a problem with you specifically, I would have addressed you directly :) One thing I try to never do is Indirectly attack someone with generic comments that are obviously meant for that person alone . I'm sorry my post appeared as such!

I think my error was in using such a strong word as "animosity" What I was really trying to say is that I understood Faldage's statement one way, and I didn't understand why *that* particular way was offensive. Now, I see that you understood it another way, and you thought that way was offensive.....as would I, had I originally understood it that way, too!

Now, Who's on first, and What's on second.............. :D

(please forgive my fake smilies.....I seem unable to make use of the smilies on this board :(

Oh, and btw, thanks for pointing out the term Oriental is now considered offensive. It was in the back of my mind that there was another, perhaps better word (Asian) but I could not think of it!