Thanks for the input on 'tron', Faldage

BelY, I find the reference to English being meme-like, intriguing. You are indeed right and it is because of this very same quality that it or any language enhances creativity and consequent multiplanar expansion (I believe your last sentence endorses this). What I fail to comprehend, is how that can possibly be a straitjacket. Are you trying to say that it is crowding out other such with its reach, and in the process also promoting programmed and standardised patterns of learned thought? The former appears to be a tragic but expected fall-out of consolidated 'empirification' of the world. The latter although partly true, however merits consideration that, language despite its defining boundaries and limits, provides the medium for imagination, reasoning and questioning. It is thus continuously, both an acquisitive and creative process that results ultimately in the constant modification of language itself. Almost like, language - meme1 - homogeneous thought - poor copying fidelity - altered meme - altered thought - altered language - meme1a ------and so on. So, in the final analysis, it assimilates change quite rapidly and should therefore promote significant heterogeneity.
Surely, the octopi also must have a colour coded dictionary sanctioned by their own memes and genes!