I see I took too long in composing my other post. I would like to add a bit about my personal philosophy, here. In a nutshell, it is "Why waste my energy getting all hot and bothered, when nothing I do will change the outcome anyway?"
That last phrase is the important qualifier. I hadn't actually realized I had that philosophy until the time I was in my 20's at a self-service gas station, and the sensor that should have stopped the flow failed, and gasoline splattered down the side of my car and on me. I told the attendant, and he wanted to know why I wasn't yelling and screaming. I said, "Well, it wouldn't do any good, would it?", and he had to admit that it wouldn't have.

If there IS a situation where worry and anxiety could improve the outcome--say you have a difficult exam coming up, and the anxiety results in more intense studying--I say yes, go for it. But if, for ex., you have a blood test coming up; I say try to hold the fear to a minimum: no amount of worry on your part can change the outcome--something will be there, or it won't.

Our instincts tell us we have to prepare for "fight or flight". But today, most of the time neither of these is necessary or even possible. But the "get ready" reaction causes increased heart rate and just generally puts stress on our bodies, and if it isn't going to change the situation, I say why put my body through that?

All this by way of explaining why I feel that we shouldn't risk having the verbal equivalent of fistfights here. Even if Bush were to see it (unlikely!), it wouldn't have the least effect on his decision. Yet we would be left with hurt feelings and anger. All for naught.