Boys,

Well, I think you can all tell I'm not much of a techie when it comes to all of this, but I knew I just read the explanation of this moon/sun illusion whilst rummaging through some of the url's posted in here around high altitude sprites and anthropic principles etc. So here it is. I can't believe I found it!

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/science_sky/92077

One of the things I am most grateful for living at just this time on earth is that the full moon rises just at dusk and is up in the sky the entire night long. I think that is amazing, astoundingly beautiful, and inspiringly mystical. But surely, there have been whole epochs on earth when this was not the case, when the full moon rose during the day, and was on the other side of the earth during the night.

This must have been the case for some epochs of time, don't you think. Where are our astronomers in here? And where are all the women on this thread? Are they not as enthralled as am I as they look up into that velvet deep....Sometimes I know just what those coyotes must be howling about!

Oh, and Milum, it's maGimaria, not maxi(ugh! That sounds like a feminine product)

And call me an 'anthropomoron' (I'd do that little trademark thingy claiming that word as my own, that Faldage taught us newbies to do, but I was sure I would never presume to use it, so it's lost way back in the threads....), but I take it as a sign that *The Great Mystery* does indeed love me for giving me this gift, and moreso, that I have the heart and mind (as well as the fearlessness *and* humility!) to love my *Creator* back. Which I do, with all my heart and soul. And I just thought that *I* needed to state this in here somewhere for all of you who experience the 'breath of the buffalo' so differently from me. My reality relies completely on weaving synchronicities, which so many of you poo-poo. But it matters not to me, as its my world I'm living in....and I'm actually having a rather good time...and happy to share it with all of you...

And thanks milum for bringing this up. I'm always looking for thoughts about galaxies and evolution, paleontology and other mysteries we ignore as we go about our silly tasks from day to day.

Now, does anyone want to talk about the Void?

mm