THE EMERALD WORDAPALOOZA

Is now up and running. Now is the time to jump on board the wagon!!!

WHERE? LETTERMORE, in COUNTY GALWAY
The venue is now definitely at Lettermore, in County Galway, in the west of Ireland. It is a spectacularly beautiful location, on a smallish island which is attached to the mainland by a bridge. As Rubrick says, “Lettermore looks idyllic on its island - - - Lettermore is near Rossaveal where you can take the ferry to Inis Mor, the largest of the Aran's where I was in December.”

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?
Go to http://www.irelandwestholidayhomes.com/galway.asp and type in
Scs0854901 for the Lettermore accommodation. Place the number in the text field located on the map.

WHEN the WEEK 15th to 22nd JUNE inclusive

We have booked four cottages, each sleeping six people, for the week 15th to 22nd June inclusive – they are modern places with one double bed and four singles each, bed linen is supplied but not towels. (but towel hire can be arranged if you let us know in advance.) Each cottage has a shower, but I don’t think they have a bath.
They are easy walking distance from the beach (about a mile) 500 yards from a shop and about a mile from the nearest bar.

HOW MUCH?

The cost per person for the accomodation is a little less than €100 per person.
That amount will allow a small amount of the domestic necessities. There will be some extras for food and for a breakage deposit. At a rough guess, I think it will come to round about € 160 each for the week, give or take a bit.
At present, the €uro is roughly equal to the dollar.

It will help us immensely if you can pay € 100 up front, please, and as soon as possible.
Send cheques made out to the Euro amount to:

J.Richardson
Information Systems Services
200 Pearse Street
Trinity College
Dublin 2
Ireland