“Come on, Dave! I know you’re right, but the truth doesn’t matter, its what people PERCEIVE to be the truth that you have to deal with. Perception is everything.” Sadly, it is so true and it takes so long to change our perceptions!

Bullshit!……….. I think that we sapiens are in danger of becoming less than alive; inanimate things sculpted and manufactured by an effete culture. - milum

Peace, Milum, peace!

The guy didn’t say that I had to ACCEPT other peoples’ perceptions of the truth, he said that I had to deal with them, because people act according to their perceptions. The truth doesn’t matter to them because they don’t believe it, so they will act according to their own perception of the truth. I had to deal with that and correct their perception of the truth because I needed their help to get the job done.

Not sure about the connection between the sheep you finished with and the bulls you started off with. Bulls rush in where sheep fear to tread and all God’s chillun gotta scratch fo’ a livin’, even sheep that safely graze.