Here is a list with comprehensive inter-lingual etymologies: (if anyone can find the link to the complete list beyong the I-O I'd appreciate it...I tried and gave up):

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/4crests/surmeanio.html

Frm the link:

>Kasparek is a Polish diminutive form (if you remove the diacritical marks from the Czech version, it is also the Czech form) of the German and Polish patronymic name Kaspar, from the given name which originally meant "treasurer" in Persian. It is supposed to have been one of the three Magi's names and gained popularity in Europe after the 12th century. Variations include Kasper, Kesper, Casper (German); Kasparski, Kasperski, Kasper, Kaszper, Sperski (Polish). Cognate forms include Jaspar, Jasper, Jesper (Low German); Jesper (Flemish); Jasper (English); Kaspar, Kasper (Czech); Gaspar (Hungarian); Casperii, Gasperi, Gaspero, Gasparri, Gasparro, Gaspardo, Gaspardi, Gasbarri, Parri (Italian).

>Kusnerek is a Slavic diminutive variation of the German occupational name Kurschner (umlaut over the U) from the Middle High German word kursen = fur garment, which described the man who worked as a furrier. Kurssner, Kierschner, Korschner are variations. Kusnierz is a Polish cognate; Kushnir is found in the Ukraine, Kurshner is a Jewish form Anglicized from German, Kirschner, Kirsner, Kerschner, Kersner are other Jewish cognates.