As you can see on the "markup in your posts" page, there is a link to http://www.wwwthreads.com, the company that markets lovely discussion boards like these. I went nosing around this site and decided to take a look at some of their samples and what they offer for the board services. Either this isn't the newest version of the board, or Anu just decided not to use most of the features, because there are a lot of other things that they offer, like being able to put a picture under your name in posts etc. One of the things I noted was that the board administrator (Anu, in our case) is able to customize the titles that are determined by ones number of posts. I took a look around the sample discussion board that they have on their website and lo and behold, it's the same titles as we have here. Unfortunately, no one below administration has gotten higher than Old Hand, so I didn't find any new info concerning new titles, but I've concluded that we've been spending a great deal of time talking about titles that aren't even our own.