Sorry, only just found this thread. I was supposed to be reading some background material for a Masters Degree that I am doing but I had too much ironing/clothes-sorting-out to do so that the kids have school uniforms tomorrow and we don't have to play "hunt the socks" again (I just dropped by while I was waiting for the spin cycle to finish on the washing machine) but it's OK, my daughter (who was trying to avoid doing her homework) did some ironing while I went out to get the food shopping, so it wasn't really all that bad this week. It's now 1am and I might have got round to my reading today if I hadn't had to help my other daughter with her homework earlier (just before cooking the meal). I'd have asked my husband to help with all this but he really does work too hard and had a lecture to prepare before another exhausting day tomorrow. I'm off to read for the next hour - who needs sleep?

By the way, anyone know where I can find a wife? I can't imagine that Einstein had to put his books on one side while he did the ironing.
http://www.mtholyoke.edu/offices/comm/csj/961122/ein.html