We are rather nearer to getting the arrangements in place for the Emerald Wordapalooza. We have a provisional venue - a row of ex-coastguard cottages on the coast just outside Clifden, in County Galway - one of the most beautiful parts of Ireland. The view is westward across the Atlantic, so those US'ns who are home-sick can look back homewards! (Sorry, emanuela!!) We hope to know whether we can book the place, and what the costs will be, this coming week-end.

What Rubrick and I need to know right now is who is coming. There is a list at the top of this post which lists those who were initially interested, and I know that quite a few of them are still "up for it;" however, I am also aware that circumstances have changed for some on the list and mat have done for others.
There may also be AWADers (ayleurs if you prefer) who have joined us since this idea was first mooted who would like to be part of this Great International Symposium of Linguists. (GISoL) [/tongue in cheek-e]
Hence, a re-afirmation of your intent to come will help us to work out exactly what the costs will be, therefore how much we need up front as a deposit, with which we will then shock you.
So - PMs, please, to re-affirm - or to sign up for the first time, as appropriate.