ME! ME! Count me in!

And I have some suggestions as to where we can meet! My favorite place that I stayed in in Ireland was the Peoples' Hostel, just a short drive from Shannon, Spanish Point, Milton Malbay. If you want to stay in a hostel, which I thought was loads of fun.

It's walking distance (perhaps a half mile) to some really great pubs in Milton Malbay, and the people who run the hostel are fascinating, Irish musician types, who have a gold record on a wall in their kitchen.

I stayed there for a week, and every time I thought of moving on I said to myself, "Oh, jsut one more day." And that only ended when I knew my plane would leave without me.

The hostel is on a bluff overlooking a small harbor and you can sit on the bluff and watch the sun sink into the Atlantic while porpoises or dolphins (the mammal types) play in the harbor. Behind the hostel is a golf course, one on which the fairway is sand!

But no matter where you have it, I want to be there! And fair warning, I might even bring Peggy and the kids!!

TEd

TEd