A GRAND INVITATION TO YOU ALL TO COME TO A PARTY IN IRELAND!!

Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd June, 2003.

Those who have been around these parts for a year or so will remember that a number of us met last June for a Wordapalooza week-end in Michigan, but there will be many who have joined since then who will not have heard about it.

Briefly, it was a party to end all parties, held at Sparteye's beautiful house, where just over twenty of us met up - many for the first time - to chat, play word-games, splash in the pool, drink beer and generally have a wonderful time. The notable thing was that everyone turned out to be just about as everyone else had envisaged then through board and PM contact.

All of us said we would like to do something similar in 2003. As a result, Rubrick has said that he will organise a place to meet in Ireland (hence the title of this post ) and he, CapitalKiwi, FishonaBike and I have formed a working party to help him with the organisation. (And that working party was a mini-wordapalooza in itself!! We had a most enjoyable time meeting up!)

As this year's wordapalooza was held at a private home, there had to be a certain amount of restriction on how many came, but this next year it will be held at some sort of public venue (we considered Blarney Castle, but that's booked solid ) there is no restriction. Everyone is welcome, so is their partner, spouse or best friend.

However, we need to know how many are coming, so that we can book a suitable place - and we need to know very soon, please.

The dates that have been chosen are Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd June, 2003. The exact place has not yet been chosen, but will, we hope, be somewhere within easy reach of both Dublin and Shannon airports. Other details will be announced as we arrange them.

Sooooooooo !!! - - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK YOU CAN COME
either by a post on this thread, or a PM to me, RhubarbCommando. I will, from time to time, add to a list people who are definitely or probably coming along, so you can get some idea of what you are letting yourself in for. If you have any questions, please post them on this thread (unless they are very personal, of course) and one or other of us will do our best to answer.

Later on, we may ask for volunteers to take on certain roles to help the thing run smoothly.

I'm looking forward to hearing from all-y'all out thar.

all the best

RhubarbCommando