\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////
[The Sexist Pigism of Tuareg Women]
///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

but i don't understand the title. why did you write it? ~ of troy

It may be that I just wanted to bring to everyone's fore mind that terms like "sexist pig" are epitaphs that are little more than name-calling, and that they only serve to reinforce simplistic thinking to the detriment of the shared goals of both woman and man.

Or it may be...

Like a pre-adolescent school boy I consider girls strange and all-too-serious creatures, and find it great sport to dip pigtails in inkwells whenever opportunity permits.

Or...

Hey! What's a title but a "grabber". Why write a post if nobody reads it? Sex! Pigs! False accusations! Its a wonder Steven Spielberg doesn't buy my title just for the movie rights.

Or...

(And this is the only reason for my incongruent title.)
I wanted to instigate a discussion of a major flaw of human discourse imposed by the mechanics of language.

All decisions made by men are always made for multiple reasons, but when our well-thought reasons are put into words or print, only one reason out of the many is usually expressed with words or with print.

I can certainly understand the practicality of this arrangement, and I can sadly appreciate the terrible misunderstandings that are caused by doing so.