That was a list of words, that's all. The only line that was crossed was an ability to absorb knowledge.

It's a 'sad day' when someone doubts the integrity of a list. It's the same day that 'Huckleberry Finn' is banned because it uses the word "nigger" or somehow 'perpetuates' a stereotype, etc....

I sat and watched the first two Godfather movies (for the first time all the way through) on a cable channel. It was advertised as the "Complete, Uncut versions". There is a scene when a young Michael Corleone, being protected on extended leave in Italy, gets married. The scene on his wedding night includes a breif topless shot... however this version had a computer "block out" her breasts. "UnCut" my ass. It's OK for us to see a horses head chopped off, Sonny Corleone being repeatedly riddled with bullets (including the asassin walking up after he's clerly dead and drilling him with the rest of his cartridge), a multitude of other bullets to the head as vividly and vile as they could be cinematically portrayed, yet apparently the world will be perverted somehow by seeing a woman's breasts.

Censorship is a personal thing.

(ps. I know they had no choice but to censor the movie in order to show it, but that's the issue! Maybe *someone could have asked Bill to remove just the *disgusting ones )