I'll take a stab at the first line:

Real words:

4 cerumen 5 lanose 7 cresset 10 uliginous... They look like real words--or words that I've seen in readng. I can't tell you a single meaning here offhand, but maybe cerumen [why do I think of ear wax?] and cresset I could get on a multiple choice. Lanose is one of the least familiar, but I like the look of it. Uliginous looks possible--it may be a word, but, like lanose above, I don't have any idea what it could mean. It sure looks like ugly nose, but I realize that's just a fanciful reading of it. I don't know what the root would be: uligi? Isn't lignious a word?

Fake words:

1 Shroff 2 snead 3 geat 6 infangtheof 8 zurf 9 sanies
...now these look fake. They look like word wannabe's to me: shroff looks like a take-off on doff; snead looks like a name; geat looks like great with the "r" left out; infangtheof--if that's a word in a standard dictionary, I cannot wait to hear what it means--I doubt it's a dictionary word; zurf, at best, looks like slang; sanies looks like slang, too.

Where is this poor, abandoned website? Is there a ghost town for abandoned sites? Sounds like great potential for a short story--"The Ghoul Who Walked the Streets of the Abandoned Website Ghost Town"

Befuddled regards,
WW