Dear milum,

You wrote:

Remember what happened the last time you had the audacity to buck the authority of the Great tsuwm and conduct a Hogwash of your own......Yes, that's right...ninety-five per cent of the Hogwash regulars bolted the board and moved to Australia and the game was never finished.

I have it on good authority that 91% of 'em have since then been kicked out of Australia and have come home waggin' their tails behind them.

Don't think there's need to worry your big old haid 'bout that scene bein' played out again.

I realize they took it real hard my asstsuwming tsuwm's role and all that, but their Australian experiences matured 'em and they be much more reasonable beings now consequently. I mean, if'n you're kicked out of Australia, that's a pretty soberin' proposition for near-'bout anybody. So, I think they'll look on my runnin' this hogwash round with a lot more kindness and compassion. And even if they bolt again--and I don' thin' they will--you have my promise to finish this round out. But I cain't guarantee no points for you. How many did you git las' round, fer instance?

Bolt regards,
WW,
   the sweet,
sugary,
intelligent,
NAMBY-PAMBY, SPICY,
and dedicated do-or-die
Hogmistress