I have received five correct answers.
A number of people came up with an answer which works, but which was specifically excluded by the rubrick (without a capital, not the one in the Capital of Ireland!) To ask Indian W what Indian B would say is the colo(u)r of Indian W’s feet is, strictly and nit-pickingly, a question about what he would *say not about the *colo(u)r of their feet.

THE ANSWER
However, if you ask either Indian,
“Are your feet the same colo(u)r as his”,
Indian W would truthfullly answer “No;”
Indian B would lyingly answer “Yes.”

SUCCESSFUL ANSWERS (in order of receipt)
Jackie was the first to come up with the “correct “ answer, although it was a second attempt.

She was closely followed by Faldage, also at a second attempt and after the usual gathering of the ova of head-lice.

tsuwm then got the answer correct first time off

Milum came next, with the question, “Hey noble redman are your feet green?” which works just as well and on the same principle

TEd , then came up, on a second attempt, with the “correct” answer. (but see the judge’s comments, below)

THE PRIZE WINNERS

The top prize, a picture of a golden moccasin, must go, therefore, to tsuwm for being the only one to get it straight off.

Jackie wins the coconut for being the first in,

and Milum wins a “Highly Recommended” rosette, to place in the saucer of his cup of tea laced with George Dickel Tennessee sipping whiskey. This is for the most ingenious answer.

Faldage receives a mention in the judges report, with recommendation that a special award of a Golden Nit be introduced for next year’s competition.

TEd deserves credit for coming up with a beautifully reasoned response based on not knowing whether there were representatives of both the tribes present. (A wrong assumption, but it led to a fine display of logic.)

Many thanks to the large numbers of friends who sent in “incorrect” answers – I’ve have replied to you all by PM. (No wonder education costs are soaring in the UK!)

And thanks to you all for taking part – I’ve enjoyed my brief burst of power