Well, Jackie, how would you "read" a web page if you were blind?
how would you type if you had carpel tunnel and could press the keys?

there are ways around being blind... Jaws (and Zoom Text) are two programs that read pages..

if Jaws were to read the Reply page.. it would tell you
this page has a table second row of the table there are 8 links (and then it would read them) Main Index, Search, Edit Profile, Send Private, Check Private, Who's Online, FAQ, Logout,
Next row Reply to(Miscellany)
Next row contains one link Fill out the form below to post a message on the forum. HTML is disabled. Markup is enabled, so you may use markup in your posts. markup in your posts is a link
Nest row Username
Next row Of troy
Next row Subject
Next Row Edit box, re semicolon, Accessabililty
Next Row Link Post Icon
Next Row Compbo box Note
Next Row Post
Next Row Edit box
Next Row Link button, check spelling
Next Row check box, enabled, Email all replies to my real email address
Next Row check box enabled, I want to preview my post
Next Row 2 link buttons, first button Continue second button, clear form

and so on.. reading your presponse, too..

You'd have to listen, use the tab key to move from row to row, use control + Insert + Home (Jaws command) to place the cursor in the first edit box (subject) tab a few time to get to the post edit box, and then as you typed, Jaws would articulate each key stroke...

get the idea? it sounds harder than it is...

but some web pages are very hard (one we work with in the office has 3 frames, 115 links, 4 tables... and then it starts reading frame one, and continues..)

you'd have to construct a mental image of the page, and learn to move around the page.. which would get easier with time...