Here are the complete definitions along with the results.

A. mackenzie n. (abbrev. for mackenzie valve) a valve which introduces steam into a small chamber attached to the flywheel of a compound steam engine in order to slow it down. A form of steam-brake.
Named for it's inventor, Gregor MacKenzie (1837-1901), a noted steam engineer who worked for Avelin Steam Company, Kent, England. (from RhubarbCommando, who got a vote from sjm in addition to his own bluff)

B. mackenzie: a large switch-blade knife with a leather grasp (Jazzo, who got a vote from Chemeng(edited) AND from Fiberbabe (sorry FB I had it written down and missed it), and who voted for his own definition)

C. MACKENZIE is a heavy overcoat for cold/raw weather, used in Australia and other places south of the equator - analogous to the Mackintosh of Northern climes. (wofahulicodoc, who got votes from WO’N and I think Annastrophic. I agree with FB that saying “I am asea” has got to be a vote for C. And the Hogwash Master’s ruling always stands, right?)

D. mackenzie: explorer, adventurer -- someone who travels into little known regions (especially for some scientific purpose) (One vote from hev)

E. The tendency for daughters of celebrities to devolve into drug and alcohol addiction at the peak of her career. See also: tatum. (Fiberbabe sent this in. I am sending her a bill for a new keyboard. Kenya dark roast through the nose!)

F. Scottish slang for male genitalia (WO’N contributed this. Apparently it wasn’t upstanding enough to garner a vote.)

G. An applause meter (This is actually the correct definition, and was provided to me in a list of unusual words published by the Denver-Rocky Mountain News a couple of weeks back.. I have asked them repeatedly for a citation, without success, so if you want to fire me as Hogwash Master for putting up an unsupportable word, feel free to do so. It got a vote from dodyskin, but I THINK the vote was withdrawn and I am in my capacity as HM so ruling.)

H. Mackenzie - a device that facilitates downhole borehole location.
Mackenzie, together with McGeorge, developed a method of determining the drift of a borehole away from the vertical at any point in its depth thus enabling its plan location to be established and plotted against depth. The method utilised a glass tube or bottle containing two gelatine filled compartments, in one of which a compass was suspended while a plumb bob swung in the other. The tube was lowered a given distance down the borehole and left while the gelatine set. The angle of the plumb bob, the depth down the borehole and the compass reading enabled the necessary calculations to be made. Although MacGeorge’s name is associated with the method itself, the device was known as a mackenzie as it was his company that constructed and marketed it and had its name stamped into the protective wooden cradle. This method has long since been replaced by more technological solutions. (This is the submission just as I got it from dxb. Fooled milum, and if I hadn’t known the correct answer I’d have voted for it myself, so I think that’s worth an extra half point. HM rules!)

I. A device for mechanically threading automated knitting machines, designed by E. W. MacKenzie during the industrial boom of the 1800s. (From Sparteye, who got one vote from Consuelo.)

J. A mackenzie (as you know) is: A hold from traditional freestyle (a.k.a. "Lancashire") wrestling. With the opponent facing away, the wrestler puts both arms underneath the opponent's, bends elbows, and places both hands on the back of the opponent's neck. Pressure is then applied by pushing down with hands and widening elbows, until the opponent submits. (Submitted by Shona, who picked up votes from Sparteye, dodyskin, and belMarduk. This was the only one to pick up three full votes)

K, anyone or anything that is hopelessly old-fashioned (from Consuelo. I expected this to draw at least one vote.)

L. mackenzie to incur a debt of honour or to apply for protection (from Dodyskin)

M. mackenzie - a jocular term for the faux-German spoken on TV shows such as Hogan's Heros, from mach und zie (tsuwm sent this in, and I wondered when I got it if he’d consciously or unconsciously picked up on my pun in the original hogwash posting. In addition to his own bluff he took in Wordwind and dxb.)

N. A Choctaw version of the English fox hunt. Not knowing the proper rules they dragged the fox around the village by rope tied to a horse. Named after Bobwhite Mackenzie, the half-breed who taught them how to play. (This came from milum. Luckily I had learned my lesson and didn’t have a big mouthful of coffee loaded on when I read it.)

O. Any telescopic umbrella. (Wordwind’s submission, which came in just before cutoff.)

TEd