RE: You know, for me, reading this thread is a little like trying to read a newspaper in Danish. I keep getting cream cheese on the comics but it is fun to imagine that I am understanding something, even if it is only my personal interpretation

you and me both connie.. i have been thinking of demanding wav files so i can have a clue... or else get emanuala in here, and give me frequencies in Hz, and let me generate the tones.. so i have some sort of clue.. (i might not always here the difference, but i might be able to parse the math..) still its like godel, esher and bach.. every once in a while a word or two strung to gether make some sort of sense.... goodness knows i found that book to be one of many i have encountered that consisted of words strung together, and while each indivigual word worked, the string were meaningless!-- but i still think i might have been able to understand it as a multi media presentation.. if i could hear, and read, and see, all at once.. maybe, maybe something would make some sort of sense, even if only temporarily. (like quantum mechanics.. when is see it on TV show, or hear a lecture (a really good lecturer) it perfectly clear, and i can fully understand it.. and 24 hours later, its back to being mush!)