Can you ever answer a straight question with a yes or no?

Is it wrong to fly airplanes into buildings?
Is it wrong to blow up synagogues?

Apparently not. According to you we all have evil in our hearts to some degree or another and therefore nothing is ever really wrong.

Yes a lot of people do bad things but there is an expression: Two wrongs don't make a right.

Regardless of what other do, is it wrong to fly planes into buildings in order to kill as many people as possible?

"It might be worth considering whether the basic distrust, fear, and distance you feel towards a seemingly large number of our fellow men and women isn't either the result of spoon-fed propaganda

I never indicated that I say I have a, "basic distrust, fear, and distance you feel towards a seemingly large number of our fellow men and women?" I was referring to a small group of terrorists not an entire culture. I suppose since you revert again to insults that you don't have any better argument.

As to the rest of it. You say don't judge, no one is free of guilt, and yet so far you have insulted me personally several times. What does that say about tolerance, understanding other peoples and other cultures?

I will not respond further to someone who has a need to be insulting.