Rabelaisian Delightful word, sir! You continually impress me, you know that?
I mostly agree with what you're saying; I will point out that the Star Trek series showed humans being fully accepting not only of other races, but of other species as well. I'd say there is a slight argument for that being a change in basic human nature.
Basic human nature won't change as a response to any technological or situational changes. Oh, I hope you are wrong about that, though I have to admit the odds favor your prediction. What I'd really like to see, or at least hope for for my childrens' great-grand-children, maybe, is an end to the haves and the have-nots. I'd like to think that there might actually be something like the replicators on Star Trek, where anybody can just push a button (or speak!) and presto--whatever item they desired will appear.
I think it is slightly more likely that we will eventually consider all races on the planet as equals. I think, through business expansion and the internet, that more and more people around the globe will--oh dear, I don't mean think alike, exactly, but perhaps come to share many of the same values--and maybe even more importantly, realizing that they do. Talking to people from other countries on this board has been a real mind-opener for me, for example--and not always positively, either. But what is, is.
My friend's son-in-law was recently deported to -- an underdeveloped country, and she told me that they'd finally heard from him: he'd gone to visit his tribal elders, then found a place to hook up his computer. Now, THERE are two terms not often used in the same sentence, I'll warrant. So--I think perhaps that eventually, all of the peoples will be figuratively brought out of the deserts and the jungles, and will more or less catch up with the majority of the populace.