I don't have any problem at all with adolescent behavior manifested at any age. Adolescent intent of that behavior is what is to be considered. Even our beloved wwh has behaved adolescently here to my complete delight! And wwh knows that I'm not insulting either him or his IQ.

milum often posts adolescent commentary here, and those are some of the best to read here. milum shore ain't got no IQ problem.

The information is fine on AWAD, but, me, I like the adolescence, too. Truth be known, I like the adolescent commentary probably best of all 'cause I know it's coming from people with IQs high as anybody'd need 'em to be.

W'ON: I liked your "eye cue" phrase! That is pretty potent to consider, you know, if you think about it?

Me, I don't use many emoticons. Not 'cause of refusing to be adolescent. My behavior here is already adolescent enough, thank goodness. I would like (big wish) for Anu to find a raspberry emoticon--one that bubbled its little raspberry-colored lips and tiny raspberry tongue. I'd use that one a lot!

Best regards,
Dub-Dub