>I hope this proposal will resolve disagreements that are pending on the AWADtalk board.

Since the userid Keiva apparently cannot post here any more, which leads me to believe that userid has been banned, there is nothing for resolution except for your posting under yet another name. You may bring that resolution to fruition by your swift and permanent departure.

And it takes a considerable amount of nerve to ask for assistance from someone whom you have so shabbily treated.

>Your main AWAD site would inform its users of both boards, so that they can take their choice as they prefer.

So, as I understand it, you will extract a pound of flesh by forcing Anu Garg to advertise a competing web site on his AWAD site. You may not have considered the import of this, but Mr. Garg's site is commercial in that he has accepted advertising. How many advertisers are going to allow AWAD to publicize a site that would draw away customers, which customers are the basis for their making the advertising payments?

>I'll be glad to leave the existing board, as a number of people there wish, if we can agree upon and implement something along these lines.

A friendly coercion, er, I mean persuasion.

If I were Mr. Garg, I would not even respond to this idiotic and self-serving proposal. Mr. Garg has nothing to gain from this that he cannot achieve by simply banning Rosten, as has apparently happened to the Keiva persona.

And don't bother coming back to me and lying about the conditions under which the original ban of the Keiva userid took place. Your implication that you were allowed to come back with another userid (AphonicRants) was the most base thing you did to me personally.

The obvious contempt you exhibited towards me was not unnoticed, nor was it unreturned.

Having said this, I return to my prior stance of not posting until you are permanently gone from this board.

TEd