As may have been suspected, I have been looking in on this forsaken place for quite some time. The events that have transpired of late cause Me great pause and suspicion as to whether I ever should have dared create a race so intelligent as man (and so capable of harm because of it.) Rarely have I seen one man unknowingly cause such great distress to so many. I have seen enough and intend now to settle this petty skirmish once and for all.

Voices have said that one, keiva, should leave this place. Make it known that I understand all that has been spoken here. What I desire now is a pure, definite answer to the opinions on this matter. keiva, I wish a statement of how the events here began and how so many came dislike you so. From all others, I require but a short, one paragraph description of a singular opinion on this matter. Include also a one word answer to the question: "shall keiva leave?" ("Yea"/"Nay".) No more discussion is necessary, the time of My coming is here.

At the end of seven days, I will return to judge the living and the dead, and keiva.