As edited 4:47 PM: tsuwm, thought is not a crime. Unless you can talk about what I did, I make no apology for what I thought of but did not do.

1. Re your "Exhibit A": At most you merely show that I was (justifiably) angry but was laudably able to restrain myself. You mention no posts I actually made anywhere near as nasty, numerous or continuous as others against me (with which you express not the slightest distaste) (Anything approaching equalizer or of-troy, for example; numerous earlier examples also available.)
.....As opposed to my thought-not-acted-upon, what do you think of those who actually acted, hitting the board with admitted {quote} "bombshell" {end-quote} posts? similar to what they'd posted in prior months Which constitutes "nuking the board"?

2. Re your "Exhibit B": You quote Jackie.
.....Jackie has retracted the statement you quote, and said something quite different.¹
.....It is somewhat unfair of you to quote her former statement and ignore her corrections. Once again, you are critiquing not my act, but merely a thought I decided not to act upon.

----------
¹not Keiva threatened to file a lawsuit;
but Ken did not actually say to me that he WOULD sue; ... he said he would rather not take that route
and he has not told me that he WOULD sue ... he had considered the prospect