There are already enough wounding raging around the world. Do we have to add to it?

As "pride" is (if not the only reason) one of the major reasons for ALL of the wounding (not my word of choice, BTW) going on around in the world (most usually under the guise of *nationalism or *religion of some sort), I prefer to approach the causes than band-aid the effects, even if it means taking a "personal step backwards". In this case, actively ignoring or repetitively putting up a "talk-to-the-hand" phrase is doing just that.

tsuwm - Thank you for detailing the insults, personal abuse and actions which even I understand as attacks. As you know I'm more than happy to take a good *ribbing, (how else could I dish out my own personal brand of humor), but insinuating through a twisted and completely erroneous conclusion that I would be antisemitic (i.e. "with people who to a greater or lesser degree share his sentiments.") has made me be silent, which I consider a "personal step backwards". I'm glad there are others that continue to speak and make heard their own unique words.

I'll continue to seek out humor, but...