I envy of troy her experience at Wordapalooza - it sounds divine. However, I think perhaps, since it was an invitation-only party, it might be best to stop mentioning it on the board, at least on the public part of the board....I drool at the mere thought of meeting some of the wonderful people here whom I have, to date, only met "virtually." Envy envy!

I vote, publicly, for ewein (Nancy) to stay. Which of us has been the steadfast voice of reason? we all fall down. It's which of us get back up again that matters. Keiva never has. ewein was not afraid to admit she was wrong, when she was; she is a genuine linguaphile; she is a brave and generous woman; she is intelligent, quick-witted and good-hearted. I firmly believe she operates from a place of integrity now, and that that is more truly who she is, than her earlier "deception" posting as ewein without revealing her true identity.

And Bill is absolutely right: Keiva is here only by extortion. He is that lowest of scum, a blackmailer. Unfortunately, there is something else at work here: the common wisdom on blackmailers is that you don't give in to them. Now we have ample proof of the sagacity of that common wisdom. Anu should never have allowed Keiva back on the board.

All that being said, Keiva is entirely the one to blame. He is that breed of person I most despise: someone who refuses to accept responsibility for his own behaviour. Such people ought to remember that while they may think that pointing the finger exonerates them from their wrongdoing,

a) there are three fingers pointing back at them, and
b) if they are always going to blame others for their own bad behaviour, they must never take the credit for their own good behaviour.

I have spoken!

Let us go in peace to love and serve the board.