Nancy, aka ewein, hasn't changed a bit since this started, she came into a flame war, and she is helping to keep it going
For the newbies here, take it from experience--don't get involved in this flamewar; it is hopeless and frustrating. When I first came to this site, a very wise member, Tsuwm, told me to stay out of I&A and to enjoy the rest of the site. Unfortunately, I didn't listen to him. Please listen and stay with us. With a little luck, we'll get back to words soon. Nancy

Nancy is still in here fanning the flames. the problem is, Keiva, who was banned.. And yes, she publicly posted her plea, and oh, so, humble, she apologied.. and yet, she still defends keiva posting here.
oh she calls for peace, i can do that to!

Peace, peace... let there be peace.
but there will be no peace while KEIVA is here.

Oh yes, nancy claims, i am so sorry, i won't post here... and post she does...

oh yes, nancy is good and kind, and oh so wonderful, and somehow, this place, that functioned so well, is now disfunctional... and can't we just go on..

nancy claims to see both sides..hi i am nancy, i am keiva wife, when i joined, i told lies, pretended not to know keiva, but was total supportive of him, and now, i am impartial... you can trust what i say!

say it nancy-- Keiva was banned.. he forced his way back in by threats.. he is not wanted here... and don't follow up, with but we should let him stay anyway, and just ignore him... all of his insults, and sexual slurs, and his list, and his complaints that we don't operate by his rules..cause if we just would accept keiva, and let him lord over us, it would be fine.. if we just would knuckle under, why keiva's a pretty nice guy...

i was kind and open and honest with ewein. i was repaid by lies and deciet. i have no idea is she is nice or nasty, smart or stupid. i have no basis for believing anything she says.

this past weekend, 20 + strangers met. the first 24 hours, one thing got repeated over and over again... "you sound just like you post!"

we are not perfect, or pure, or saints. but we have had on this board, and evidenced by the meeting, a level of honesty. there were no surprizes, no lasting disagreements, no stress, no strain, rather there was a level of ease, congeniality, honesty, and joy.
the people who made this board that kind of place are gone.

keiva is here by threats. nancy started here with deciet.

i suspect they are just like they post..