What sort of behavior is not welcome here?

Well, the very first thing that comes to mind is your almost maniacal keeping (and posting) of comments that lash out at you.

Second, the fact that you have invited me, at least, to argue with people publicly on board when you have deemed them in the wrong. You certainly respected my expressed wish not to argue on board myself. Still, your invitation to argue on board disturbed me. I saw no winners in such arguments.

Third, your refusal to accept the ban. I believe there is not a single person here, other than you Keiva, who would have insisted returning after such a ban.

I don't believe you have enough empathy, Keiva, to understand how your files on people's posts cause a group chill in our bones. This place is not a court of law, yet you appear to attempt to turn it into one. Again and again you demand proof. And each and every time you do so, I cringe. It's the fact of the demand that is disturbing.

You could have gotten off that horse on which you ride a long time ago, and all--all--would have been forgotten. There was a window of opportunity in which I would have believed, had you gotten off that horse, that you had learned a lesson in how we can get along here and learn to look the other way. Sure, everybody here has probably written something (or several things) that have been regretted during the reflective times, but you just never did. You appear always ready to fight, and, you use words so well, you seem to fight when using sweet words.

Oh, there's been a lot of good advice here. Would each of us have taken the good advice. Would you have taken it months ago. But now we are at this place. You, a single person who keeps files on us, you a single person who was kicked off the board, you a single person who ostensibly needs a great deal of attention, have caused many people to no longer visit here. The sacrifice of 30 odd members for one who was kicked out of the group seems too many to me.

I repeat: I would by far rather sacrifice my own posting on this board than to lose 30 voices, many of whom were here before I was.

Not a single person here, Keiva, has been able to show you that you went too far, even beyond the regrettable comments other members have made, my own included.

I don't keep files, but I do have memory of people who have written to you reasonably about why your presence is no longer welcome, yet you heed not a single one of those voices.

What sort of conduct is not welcome here? The keeping of files and habitually posting them; the refusal to accept Jackie's judgement, that you would no longer post; the refusal to leave the board when your posting here had been rejected; and, finally, the implied threat of taking someone to court if you were not readmitted to the board--that last source of your no longer being welcome is the one we have least information about, so you can throw it out the window if there is not a filament of basis to it.

And I really am your friend though I have had little influence over you to date to restore this place to one of general peace.

Again, I pity you in your ignorance, and I pity board members who cannot find heart to write here anymore, though I suppose people don't really give a lick about having anyone's pity.

WW