I'll give you a digression, since you've just written about getting sucked into a jet engine.

Sometimes we have unforgettable dreams. I call 'em life dreams because there is some extremely important point your psyche is trying to get across to you by banging hard on your brain.

Here's a Life Dream I had that has to do with jet engines. [I know this is chatty, so those who don't like chatter, just ignore this post.]

I dreamt there was a room, and in the room, a turnstile. I had to pass through the turnstile, which a very old, extremely fat old woman was turning for entrants. I don't remember whether I was able to pass through it, but I couldn't take my eyes off the old woman.

That was when she began to slowly melt like a fat candle. All of her melted down, down, down, into a pool of hot wax old woman. And then the old woman wax began to move, inexorably, toward a jet engine that sucked her up.

End of dream.

I have no idea what this dream meant, but I think of it every single time I hear: "jet engine"; "turnstile"; "melting old women."

For what it's worth,
WW