Yeah gang, its a slow night a the Dry Gulch saloon, we seem to be quibbling about the name of the party that we were unable to attend. Maybe we would all have attended if they had named it after something we could remember, I for one think it was named the Word-be-bop-a-loo-la, and the password was "she's my Baby". That's a joke. Yes, I know it's silly, but like I said, it's a slow night at the Dry Gulch Saloon.

PS: Hey chem, do I remember you saying you lived in Wetumpka? Yesterday my pal Andy and me went to Wegufga, Alabama, about thirty miles from Wetumpka. Three things of interest...

(1) Wegufga is a Creekian word for "muddy water". A muddy creek sill flows though the town.
(2) After the Creeks were removed to Oklahoma, forty families of Cherokees were led by a half-breed named John Rice to Wegufga to escape their own removal to Oklahoma from Tennessee.
(3) The only store still extant in Wegufga is a coke and gun store run by a young man whose mother was a full-blooded cherokee. He showed me her picture. She was very pretty. As a young girl she had lived in Birmingham for a short time in the mid-fifties. She was the first girl I ever kissed. Unbelievable!