sorry for my slow response, we've been in the middle of a series of thunderstorms all afternoon and evening.
first, let me say thanks to all of you who have welcomed me, it's a refreshing change from the negativity that is so apparent here. a list that I'm on is now in the middle of a heated partisan debate about the constitutionality of the Pledge of Allegiance here in the States. and these are graphic artists. ;¬) "love is in the air...."
secondly, let me say what I've been trying not to, and that is the continued references to the recent events make it hard for a newcomer to see anything else. no matter which thread I pick up, it's there. I'm sure you've tried the ignoring strategy, and the make fun of it strategy, and all the strategies you could possibly think of, and none of them work; but to keep people here, I would say it's time to give up. say nothing. start fun and interesting threads, like, no one ever responded to what someone is called if they practice too much... not that I ever did, but I did learn to read the lines and spaces, and know what they mean...
anyway, thirdly, or where-ever I am right now, this word business is cool stuff, let's get on with it.

formerly known as etaoin...