Well obviously, i need to edit my little list of tricks..

i need to extend it beyond words, especially the trick about keiva best defence being a good offence.

my oh my, poor keiva post last week how he was quaking in fear, what with the death threat he was getting.. and what does he do? He travel some 300 miles to be with in 20 miles of somewhere he knew he was not welcomed.

Shall we talk about stalking? Are we just supposed to think you were in the neighborhood? Just what were you planning to do?

So sorry, jmh. The information I received was that that was not what you wished -- but when you're next in my area, it would be my distinct pleasure to meet you

Was that information recieved before or after you tucked you tail between you legs and snuck out, like the weasel you are? or is it just an other bold faced lie?

Mind you its true, its is a free country, and Keiva can go any where he wants. so tell us keiva, just what is it you wanted to do in the lansing area this past weekend? applying to be a member of the bar?, nah, could be, the state offices are closed on weekends. it seems pretty evident stalking is what you were up to. (not that i am accusing him, no, siree bob, i would do that.. i just want to comment-- how strange it is that this weekend of all weekends you somehow managed to find yourself in the Lansing, and meeting with one of the guest to Ann's house, while studiously avoiding an other. )

I heard second hand, that some one accused angel of being a spy.. and first hand from the person that made the accusation, that they were sorry.. and, now i have learned that they were right. Kim is a fallen angel.

Warning!! Not only does Keiva lie, and decieve, not only does he flame and use people, he stalks them. he is a preditor. he was banned, and forced his way back by threats. Go away keiva. you are not wanted here