Morning. Today is a beautiful day - and new too. You must have been reeling when you saw this, huh? Bare with me here a sec though. You shouldn't take life so hard there, Keiva. For such is life. Mean words are everywhere. And so a few stupid words it was - that's what pushed your button. How many words was it? - Five. Didn't take much did it. You can ride on the wave of such words of course or let them drop into infinity - after all it is really no more than a string of 1s and 0s on a machine. But I can't force you either way. Funny that no matter how many words I write here, they will be read with little interest in comparsion to a few others. So the folds of time neatly spin themselves about.
Remember... there a big wide world of words out there just waiting to swallow us all up you know - for our world, our experience is language. Strange huh? Some get tangled in it on a daily basis.
Anyway, they were hateful, very hateful words you are probably thinking - and hasty I might add. You're right, if you want to be. Did I mean them? - Well, you know that. As you might expect from me in the middle of the morning, they weren't my best. I just felt like taking things a tad out of context. What got into me and how dare I, huh? Fair question. I'm often rude, like a bull in a china shop, if other avenues don't help. I'm flippant about all of us like that too - we're just walking viruses being thrown at the brickwall of existence, struggingly to survive, I'd say.
I herewith concede my mistake in sending that now public PM to you - its content was not representative of my true thoughts, but was merely my momentary hate and disgust with the whole situation. Sure is awful how it can overcome, huh? Maybe I will learn someday.
Existence, fractal as it is, does not allow me to criticise anyone without reflecting my own self though. And, I can at one moment dream of one person rushing towards their own conclusion, and am stepping ever closer to mine while doing it - and I should feel grateful too.
The point though is, the whole board has been intoxicated with talk of you for months, everything has revolved around you, and, well frankly, I am jealous. You've had centre-stage for a good time now. All the rest of us deserve some attention too once in a while.
So as I sit here, I'm going to Carolina in my mind - you know that feeling Keiva? Let's imagine life as a merry go-round for a second, and ride it with the wind in our hair, not clutching the railing. Sometimes that's a mistake, but that doesn't mean that everything isn't just flying by - it's time to relax and enjoy it - or maybe I'm just a tad childish.