With all respect, ma'am, I am not adam, nor do I have the slightest idea who adam is. If I were creating doppelgangers, why use one for a post like adam's at the start of this thread?

What would it gain me? Doppelganger-names like "equalizer" serve an obvious function in what we might call the "Great Debate" (there have been 17(!) of them thereą; indeed, that debate has been heavily infested with doppelgangers) -- but adam is not speaking in that matter.

It speaks well of you that you are one of the few people (I count only two) who routinely has the courage to conduct the "Great Debate" under their regular screen-name. One admires the "courage of one's convictions", even if one disagrees with the convictions or tactics themselves.

You are one who has had that courage.
I am the other.˛

ą In the traditions of "archie": (1) archedbrow; (2) Annagraham; (3) arosebyanyname; (4) equalizer; (5) Pheonix; (6) PissandMoan; (7) RawNerve; (8) scorpionstings; (9) SickandTired; (10) Snoot; and, going back a bit farther in time: (11) debunker; (12) RumShotGiles; (13) MrSoHugeList; (14) GimletsHours; (15) Egotism Hurls; (16) MisterGhouls; (17) gizmoHustler

˛ Of course, each of us doubtless suspects the other of also using doppelgangers in that Debate.