My pleasure, wordcrazy (I was familiarly going to call you "wc" but then I suddenly remembered what that stands for in some cultures - not wordcrazy, but water closet!)....

Just to add to the rules about ellipses (or the question about them, more properly): What do y'all know about them coming in the middle of a thought, that you want to divide into two sentences? because I remember seeing square brackets placed around the first letter of the first word after the ellipse, to indicate that it was originally whatever it's not, now (eg, if it was originally a capital, it would be lowercase in the square brackets after an ellipse, and vice-versa). Anyone know?

eg: He went around to the side of the building where the vacant lot is to look for his lost basketball but the flowers were very tall there. He felt certain he had no hope of finding it.

would become ~

He went around to the side of the building where the vacant lot is to look for his lost basketball but....{h}e felt certain he had no hope of finding it.

(sorry, had to use squiggly brackets in case program tried to do something funny with the squares, since they're the convention for markup!) (and sorry for the lame example, too - best I could come up with on the spur of the moment)