I find it interesting, the kind of emotive language that's being tossed around here - keiva stole our innocence, for example - and how quickly people revert to seeing things in black and white (Keiva bad, MaxQ good). I haven't gone back through all the threads to see who was making rules and who wasn't; I don't have a memory of Keiva doing so but no doubt he did. I disliked how the "oldtimers" jumped all over "newbies" at times, instead of going in for a more gentle initiation. On the subject of rules, I remember oldtimers breaking them too - somehow they cut each other slack for that, but not newbies. Nobody's perfect, nobody's right. It's all shades of GREY, actually. Just because the oldtimers "broke" the "rules" doesn't mean they didn't have anything worthwhile to say. Ditto the newbies. Be nice if we could all let bygones be bygones, cut each other some slack, etc. I really like it here - mostly because of Geoff and milum, the two most positive posting people I know! (big smooches and squeezes to you both!)