I found "catastarian" in this article - are you sure Jazz does not have a part time job in financial reporting. I thought this was too Stanley Holloway to be true - please tell me it isn't real!

In commenting on the results, Robert W. MacDonald, chairman and CEO of Life USA, said, "We believe the corner has been turned relative to sales and profitability and we are just about ready to toss out the cascarons. The recent rise in long-term interest rates appears to be just the febrifuge needed to trigger an increase in the sale of fixed annuities and confirms that our previous dacrygelosis and comments about a difficult sales environment was not simply a fimblefamble. Rising long-term interest rates are certainly our pantarbe and if they remain at current levels, we anticipate significantly increased sales for the balance of 1999. We are not being mantic, but based on strong marketing momentum and effective control of operating expenses, we expect the Company to produce solid earnings results for the balance of the year. In a way, it is too bad this activity is catastarian in nature. However, we believe that LifeUSA is well positioned to make an important contribution to the overall expansion of Allianz efforts in the American insurance market."

http://www.findarticles.com/m0EIN/1999_July_14/55153413/p1/article.jhtml