"Have you ever threatened either explicitly or implicitly to file a lawsuit or any other form of legal proceeding in this matter? If so, have you ever said or implied that you would refrain from or desist from filing such a lawsuit if the person or persons to be named as respondents would reverse their position and unban you from the AWADtalk board?"

Are you kidding teD, Keiva is much too clever to use the auspices as an Officer of the Illinois Court to harass and intimidate private citizens representing a non-profit private organization into doing his will by threating them with personal loss and tribulations by the accretion of legal costs necessary to the defense of a frivolous lawsuit.

Keiva is childish and vindictive and a bully, but he's not dumb. Unlike Awad, the State of Illinois has a Bar Association with imperative disbarments that are not subject to intimidation.

Well one by one everybody's jumping ship. Pretty soon it might just be Keiva and me. We might become fishing buddies.
But if we do, Keiva buddy, I'll weigh my own fish and I want to sit with my back to the motor in the back of the boat.