forked tongue? Not precisely, Dr. Bill. I had said that I would help defray legal costs to defend against a lawsuit requiring the unbanning of an individual.

I'm getting the feeling there may have been discussion about libel. If that's the case, the statement about "no such lawsuit" is technically correct. This is akin to the literal truth of saying that the oral favors I got from "that woman" weren't sex, where "sex" is defined or assumed to be vaginal intercourse only.

I wonder whether we would ever get simple yes or no answers to the questions, "Have you ever threatened either explicitly or implicitly to file a lawsuit or any other form of legal proceeding in this matter? If so, have you ever said or implied that you would refrain from or desist from filing such a lawsuit if the person or persons to be named as respondents would reverse their position and unban you from the AWADtalk board?"

Now, let me run of to my BCLD (Bill Clinton Legal Dictionary) to see if I can find what the definition of "is" is. While I'm there I'm going to see if there's a definition of a Full Lewinsky.

TEd