Well - it has come to this. I made my opinion clear regarding Mr Spector when he published on the public board a number of Private Mails (PMs - that's what they mean - would you like to start a thread on the meaning of "Private", Angel?) Other, public posts that were offensive he deleted, after they had had their effect. (For the "good of the board", of course.)

That he has not personally attacked me is not to the point. He has made this board untenable, very subtly and deviously, mostly in private mails which other, decent members of this board have respected as "Private." Some have been shared, on a confidential basis, with me. I have no reason to believe that they were invented by the people who shared them with me - there were a few too many, of the same vain, to have been readily made up in order to provide false evidence.

I stand by my friends on this board - who are of long-standing, not power-crazy Johnny-Come-Latelies.

(apologies to all of you who have joined in the past six months who are also decent people - my regrets to you that you came too late to catch this board at it's highly imperfect prime.)

I'm off - those I know and like know how to contact me.

All the best

The RhubarbCommando