No, Angel, i do not think Jackie's actions are counter productive.

if she is to be adminstrator, then her decisions must be acepted.. if Anu choses, with out giving reason why, to undo her decision then she is a straw man.. an administator in name only..

as for there being no strife, no upset, no discord.. no there wasn't publicly.. it was private. and why did no one include you? because of the perception that you think Ken was treated unfairly, and were not of like mind.

could it be we are all wrong? sure.. 20, 30 people can be wrong.. its possible. but i know, Ken's presence here make me feel threatened. He hasn't quite threatened me, he has just lied to me. but he has threatened my friends.. and to be honest, i don't want to wait around til the day he threatens me.

the old saying is "on the internet, no one knows you are a dog." well, its true, at first, but after a while, a persons character becomes evident.. and ken has demonstrated himself to me as being very, very smart, very knowledgeble, and also, very combative, competitive, and vindictive. Maybe he doesn't appear this way to you.

I just know, i don't want to associate with combative, competitive, vindictive people. i have a choice to make. i can stay here and be afraid or i can leave. there is a big world of words out there. there are many site devoted to this passtime. and many of those sites have administrators who are not straw men, they ban, and keep banned, people who are people like ken. i will spend my time at those sites.