I had not a PM or email yesterday, except one from Jackie early in the day before Keiva and Anu spoke. I honestly thought things had blown over.

I find Jackie's actions here counter productive. Making her announcement, as she has, is what has started the open sniping, yet again. The only thing Keiva had done during the day was post good word posts. There was no announcement that he was returning. Nothing. But the fact is, Jackie chose to start this thread.

This is my opinion on the matter. It is and always has been your right to accept that or to ignore it. Just as it has always been your right to accept or to ignore anything that appears on this board.

Let's talk about the word ignore. To ignore is to act as though something or someone doesn't exist, not to bring it to full attention.

Continue posting, and if a post by myself or Keiva or another offends you, then ignore it. Pretend it doesn't exist and go on about your business. Let's not tear this board apart because you don't agree with the words of another.