Jackie, I'm sorry to see that it has come to this... and for all your efforts in making this place sustainable for ALL - including Keiva. I know that your decisions along the way have been tremendously difficult for you, and this is a horrible ending. I feel for you.

Unfortunately, I find this all a little disturbing - the fact that anyone would even threaten a law suit in this type of environment makes me cringe. What a way to destroy a perfectly wonderful (yet acceptibly fallible) environment.

I don't think I want to be here any more. That threat lurking in the background is always going to make me feel uncomfortable about what I say here, and in what context it is taken. I do not wish to have that hanging over my head in any way, shape or form. I'm going to take my leave of this place... For those of you who may miss me, I'm sorry. For those who don't care, enjoy what is here while it lasts. Anyone who wishes to stay in contact with me, please PM me (as I will check in there for a week or so) and I'll give you details.

Sayonara, Adieu, Auf Wiedersehn, but probably not see you later!