I beg you all to explain to me just why Ken is a pariah. I have seen many of you call him names, but I haven't seen him call you names. Just what gives? I have been torn apart by this stuff in the past, when some of it turned against me, but will not be tripped up by it again. You are all highly intelligent people, but, from my admittedly limited parspective, you sound as though emotion, not reason, is running your lives.

Like most of you, I think that the sun rises in Kentucky primarily because Jackie is there. Nevertheless, I cannot condemn Ken for wanting to remain here, and appealing directly to Anu. It appears that some meeting of minds has been reached by the two of them, yet you all accuse him of coercion by way of threatening suit. What legal standing, what grounds, would he have against Anu, Jackie, or the board? Against those who slander, yes, but not against the rest.

If I am wrong, please dispassionately show me my error. I may only have a 40 Watt bulb burning in this room full of 100 Watt people, so perhaps one of you brighter ones can illuminate the roots of this internecene warfare. I do not wish to take sides; rather, I wish to rejoin this group to its purpose, so that no sides exist. Of course, some of us will be drawn to certain others, and that's natural and good, yet must we hate certain others? Can tolerence not be a part of AWAD?

Sincerely,

Geoff Sanders
geoffs@hevanet.com