AnnaS, i disagree with you about there only being one person here with a hidden agenda.. how ever there was one person with a what seemed like an agenda of destruction.

I remember all those in white (hi e!) and (Hi D!)messages!
You and faldage had a hidden agenda! it just wasn't a destructive one!

as for whether or not they should or shouldn't exist, they will! put three people together, and things start getting political! we must work to manage the politics, and make it constructive and positive

and i think we can say the out come of your hidden agenda was positive at least for you personally, but it was bad for AWAD when you first moved, and didn't have time, or a computer to use, and didn't post for weeks on end.

secondly, i think you are being a bit unfair to Silk Muse.. I can be your friend (and i think i am) and still disagree with you! (see above paragraphs!) Don't presume that other can't do the same thing.

I think our Silkie has been a wonderful contributor, and has not fed fuel to the flame wars. I don't really know exactly how she feels about the banning, since she has generally avoid the topic, and kept to words-- and least for several weeks now.

we do run the risk of becoming too much of private club, and that would be a bad thing. the recent disruptions have left everyone a bit sensitive (not with out cause), and you have special cause to be hyper sensitive, so please understand i am trying to act a balm, and if my fumbling is not as soothing as i hope, it is intended as a balm, not as salt!