I disagree to some degree about correcting the speech of co-workers. It really depends upon your relationship with the co-worker. If the person has a testy temperament, I wouldn't say a word. There are a lot of other considerations, too. Speech is personal. Imagine correcting Mrs. Malaprop.

I once worked under an assistant principal who had a great sense of humor and naturally commanded loyalty from us. Many people misprounced her last name. One time I asked her about that fact. She expressed that her name had been misprounced so many times that she let it go because it didn't bother her. She was easy going of nature and hard to take offense in general. I thought that there was some wisdom in her letting the correct pronunciation of her name be one of the things she chose not to deal with, and, instead, focus on the more pressing things at hand. My name is often mispronounced, as a matter of fact (you'd be amazed at the many variations I hear of "Dub-Dub")--but I leave the matter alone because of her example.

I worked under a principal once who said "pacific" for "specific." He was a darling man, and anytime he talked to the faculty and said pacific, we'd just grin. I don't think anyone ever corrected him--we enjoyed grinning too much in those meetings, which are generally a bore.

However, if you have a good relationship with this co-worker--a friendly one and she's the kind of person who doesn't take offense easily--a word in the right direction as a matter of interest might be ok to mention. If she were a word hound as we are here, then she'd definitely appreciate the correction as we do here.

End of my little opinionated point of view,
Dub-Dub (and that's the correct spelling and the correct pronunciation is Dub-Dub)