Not different from what Boby said--just trying to make the point that there are many kinds of scores and that they all look different from each other depending upon purpose.

It find it funny, really, that choral scores include the other parts, but orchestral scores rarely include other parts for the individual voices of instruments, except, of course the conductor's score. Oh, occasionally on a violin score you'll see the measure that the flute plays before you're supposed to begin playing again, but choirs seem to need to see the parts--entrances, all that at the same time. Without meaning to give offense to choir members (I sure as heck am one), I suspect that it's because a lot of choral members aren't very good readers, so they need to see the scoring of parts on pages to see words, not as much as notes, to get their complicated entrances right. My daughter used to get very aggravated with kids in madgrigals who couldn't read worth a squat, but sang like angels--once they had it, they had it solid, but it wasn't from comprehension of notation. Lots of exceptions here, of course, but, let's face it, there's many a choir member out there who sortof sees what notation is about, but really depends upon practice, ear-training, and following mostly the words of a score.

Instrumental musicians, however, have to be able to read to play in orchestras. I'm completely discounting the whole by-ear group here instrumentally. Those by-ear people just blow me away as being privy to genius.